Remoulade sauce (galatoire's)
¾ cup chopped celery
¾ cup chopped green onion
½ cup chopped parsley
1 cup chopped yellow onion
½ cup ketchup
½ cup tomato puree
½ cup Creole mustard or any coarse, grainy brown mustard
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, more if desired
¼ cup red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
½ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's
1½ teaspoons Creole seasoning
Louisiana hot sauce to taste (I like Crystal's)
- Mince celery, green onion, parsley, and yellow onions in a food processor.
- Add ketchup, tomato puree, Creole mustard, horseradish, red wine vinegar, and Worcestershire.
- Begin processing again and add oil in a slow drizzle to emulsify.
- Add paprika and blend.
- Chill for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Correct seasoning with additional horseradish if desired after the ingredients have had the opportunity to marry.