Amber's chocolate chip white chocolate pudding cookies
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
¼ cup granulated white sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on pans for 2 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.